Acceptance of Transfer Credit
一道本不卡免费高清Generally, students will be granted credit for baccalaureate-level courses successfully completed at regionally accredited two or four-year colleges.
All courses, except remedial, are accepted for degree credit from institutions awarding four-year degrees.
For transfer credit agreements, use the following tools:
- California public institutions:
- All other agreements:
- If neither ASSIST or TES apply: submit a with course syllabi.
Limitations of Transfer Credit
一道本不卡免费高清Unit limitations apply to specific categories of credit which may be used to meet baccalaureate degree requirements:
- A maximum of 70 semester (105 quarter) units from regionally accredited 2-year colleges.
- Unlimited number of semester units from a 4-year Baccalaureate degree-granting regionally accredited institutions (with the exception of remedial courses).
- A maximum of 30 semester units of examination credit (CLEP and/or Credit by Exam).
- Unlimited number of semester units obtained through Advanced Placement or International Baccalaureate examination.
- A maximum of 30 semester units of military credit.
- A maximum of 90 semester units from accredited foreign 4-year institutions (70 units from 2-year institutions).
Transfer Grade Policies
Visit the to get more information about Transfer Grade Policies.
Transfer Credit Types
Advanced Placement & International Baccalaureate
Students who present scores of three or better will be granted from three to six-semester units of college credit for each examination. You can get visit the to get more information.
The number of units allowed are those recommended in the Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experience in the Armed Services and the National Guide to Educational Credit for Training Programs. Up to six units of credit may be awarded. For more information contact the Sacramento State Admissions Office at (916) 278-1000 option 1.
Credit is evaluated and granted from recognized overseas institutions based on certified transcripts, translated in English. Awarding of advanced standing varies depending on the educational system of the country.
CSU students planning to attend overseas institutions should check acceptance of credit prior to departure.
Connect with Office of University Registrar
Office of University Registrar
Lassen Hall , 2000
一道本不卡免费高清 Mon - Fri 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. , #| Helpline, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Phone: (916) 278-1000 option 4